SISER ColorPrint Soft Opaque printable heat transfer is one of the thinnest printable heat transfer vinyl available, and is the way to make amazingly soft and personalized full color heat transfers. It provides the closest look and feel to screen printing among digital transfer materials or printable HTVs. Siser's ColorPrint Soft Opaque HTV is ideal for both light and dark garments, and is printable on eco-solvent and solvent based printers. This printable HTV material is ideal for decorating garments, bags, and more, and can be applied to 100% polyester, 100% cotton, all poly/cotton blends, Lycra, Spandex, and even leather. Siser ColorPrint PU should be peeled hot.
- Polyurethane, white, ready-to-cut, printable custom garment decoration film
- 45 microns or 1.7 mil
- Matte Finish
- Amazingly thin and soft to the touch
- Peels hot
- High tack heat transfer tape is recommended
- Pressure sensitive carrier
- Medium pressure: 311° F for 15 seconds
- CPSIA Certified
- Actual product width of Siser ColorPrint Soft Opaque is 19.66 inches & 29.5 inches
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends
- Lycra Spandex and other similar fabrics
- Print design.
- Set heater/dryer to 113°F/45°C - 122°F/50°C. Allow to dry for 30 minute to one hour before cutting design.
- Set cutter force to 30-50 grams to ensure the design will remove from mask.
- Cut ColorPrint Soft Opaque Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 311° F for 2-3 seconds.
- Use high tack transfer tape to place ColorPrint application on garment and heat apply 311° F for 15 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Peel carrier hot.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.